Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Perling

I bet he doesn't reply

Quote Originally Posted by Dunk'n_Donut
    So what does this term mean to you? Please, I'm not talking about kniting so sinbad, lamplight and the other weirdo need not answer.
    Dominik Perler was a Swiss philosopher famous for his theory of causality. Taking a perler or going for a perler means going arse over tit. Kniting I've never heard of.

Quote Originally Posted by Nico
    So what does this term mean to you? Please, I'm not talking about kniting so sinbad, lamplight and the other weirdo need not answer.
    post number one:

So what does this term mean to you? Please, I'm not talking about kniting so Oneup, Basher and the other weirdos need not answer.

everything else in this thread i understand. honest

Cosmic, oops Dunkin donutt's post was the result of a fact finding mission spurred by this post over here: http://groups.google.com/group/rec.windsurfing/browse_thread /thread/c3fb10bd96139167/c8c040d6d38bbd71?hl=en &

Note the timing of the postings and the apparent certainty and authority with which he slashes back. Kind of sad really. Also note the remark about the spelling of the word (pearling, purling, perling).

JJ

I replied to him there, and yes he is a t**ser, first class. Don't bother.