Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10
    Could this hold the record for oldest resurrected thread?

Possibly the record on here, but someone replied to a 22 year old post in the rec.windsurfing usenet group earlier this year. The best bit is the original post was someone in the U.S. asking about Bic Saxo 253's, & the 22-years-too-late reply was someone saying they've got one for sale in Switzerland if it was of any interest. Quite surreal really.

Quote Originally Posted by Graemef View Post
    Well, it's time for an update having just treated myself to yet another midlife well more like end life crisis aversion therapy in the shape of a Triumph Street Scrambler which brings me great joy and rides just like the old bonnie used to. I'll find a picture from somewhere and edit it in later, so what are y'all doing for mechanised two wheel transport these days?
    You can bike on the water now.

Quote Originally Posted by Radialhead View Post
    Possibly the record on here, but someone replied to a 22 year old post in the rec.windsurfing usenet group earlier this year. The best bit is the original post was someone in the U.S. asking about Bic Saxo 253's, & the 22-years-too-late reply was someone saying they've got one for sale in Switzerland if it was of any interest. Quite surreal really.
    Was someone from Hove arguing in that thread ?

Quote Originally Posted by max111 View Post
    Was someone from Hove arguing in that thread ?
    More likely Worthing way.

Weathercam used to be our main Cultural Attach to the rec.windsurfing community.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!se...Y/owJXmNQtx2oJ
    Eeeh 'tis grim dahn Sarf.

Quote Originally Posted by TwoFish View Post
    More likely Worthing way.

Weathercam used to be our main Cultural Attach to the rec.windsurfing community.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!se...Y/owJXmNQtx2oJ
    Ahh yes some real charmers from that part of the world
    I remember that Wardog character as well he was on the Exocet forum as well another gent !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Graemef View Post
    Well, it's time for an update having just treated myself to yet another midlife well more like end life crisis aversion therapy in the shape of a Triumph Street Scrambler which brings me great joy and rides just like the old bonnie used to. I'll find a picture from somewhere and edit it in later, so what are y'all doing for mechanised two wheel transport these days?
    Sold my Sprint ST when it got to 70k miles and haven't got around to replacing it yet. The problem is that the boys bikes are in the garage (a ZX6R and a Thundercat) and are such good fun to ride that I just haven't got the same kind of motivation that I would have if there was nothing in there.

Off to Qatar again in March to do tech duties at the MotoGP. Ask nicely and I'll say hello to VR46 for you.
    Got an opinion? Great. Guess what, so's everyone else!