Page 381 of 381 FirstFirst ... 281 331 371 377 378 379 380 381
Results 2,661 to 2,664 of 2664
    Change would have been be good. It's now essential.

I think that's how under way with the new owners, so good luck to them. Can we also have the printed magazine back please?

If the Forum is re-booted and with new policies then that's fine with me. I'm also happy to eff off. Nobody reads stuff on here at the moment so why write it?

As said before many times. this forum needs to be someone's baby. Volunteers like me long ago got bore stupid with the endless abuse we got, unchecked. I now know that the moderators often feel the same.

Come on someone, take up the challenge. You mission, should you be brave enough to undertake it, is to iron out all the contributors who moan regularly but who themselves never contribute stuff about windsurfing.
    And we don't need any more witchcraft fan club threads either.*

*Other views are available.
    Last edited by basher; 10th February 2017 at 01:18 AM.
    Now back in the UK.

Actually it turned out change wasn't so good!
    http://forwards4cowards.blogspot.com/ a blog about looping

UPDATED Feb 2016

Well, in fairness, change has to be put in the context of the decline of magazine publishing – in much the same way as we don't buy CDs any more.

But that doesn't mean we can't have a grip on the now.

On a basic level, this forum now works on an old system that doesn't even allow us to post photos easily.
    That needs to change – if there's a will.
    Now back in the UK.

I see that Boardseeker has just changed its name on Facebook to ‘Boards Magazine International’ ...

Anyone know anything about that?
    Now back in the UK.