Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

shipping to France?

Hi,

I am trying to find a way to ship all my kit back to France, or at least the board as the rest is more or less doable on the train.

I see that some shops ship for like 45 to Europe, when I look online for couriers it is unbelievably expensive, just got a quote for over 200 so not worth it!

Has anyone shipped anywhere to Europe? or knows a shop who wouldnt mind using their courier?

Thanks
    for sale: Mistral Wave RD 76 (2009), Starboard Acid 70 (2004)

try these people

http://www.p4d.co.uk/

thanks, much better but still 130 + VAT, taxi to Gatwick + sport equipment on the flight = 95 so i'm trying to find a cheaper way!

Boudou, I could bring your kit back at Xmas for free when I drove him to see the parents...but might be too long to wait?
    tiens moi au jus
    nico

When ever i've had to ship kit around i've always gone into the local shop and asked if they'd mind doing it if I paid them whatever the courier cost. Last time was a broken board and Poole Harbour Boardsports were happy to do so, think it was about 30 going within the UK. As at that point it was half the length it had previously been, I assume intact kit being longer would cost more.

Delivery to France

Not recently, I was looking for a parcels delivery service in France, to get some goods to my parents. I found only MyHermes service with a good cost.

thanks but it looks like they wont take this size item..