Best 7.5's to rig on 460 RDM?

I'm looking for a 7.5 to rig on a 460 RDM (Maui Sails) mast. The sail is for early to moderate condition planing...not looking to sail lit (will rig down). Anyone doing this and happy with their results? I need some ideas for a sail (Maui Sails' 7.5's that rig on RDMs are not designed to provide power for early planing.)

Ezzy Cheetah 7.5 rigs on a 460, excellent sails- I have the 6.5 and 8.5 and have the 7.5 in the forerunner model, Ezzy Freeride. They are simply awesome.

if you go on the Ezzy site they'd let you know about the mast compatibility.

Have a word with Matthew. I have a 5Oceans 7.0 that rigs nicely on a 460RDM. Because it is mega light it might make the half metre difference.

Quote Originally Posted by jwlbrace View Post
    Ezzy Freeride. They are simply awesome.
    Strongly disagree. I think they're bleedin awful. Infact mine is free to anyone that wants to pick it up, then I can move on from this painful episode in my life.
    Can't jump, won't jump.

Quote Originally Posted by boards_PaulP View Post
    Strongly disagree. I think they're bleedin awful. Infact mine is free to anyone that wants to pick it up, then I can move on from this painful episode in my life.
    What year and size are you giving away?

On that mast you are limited to Maui Sails, Gaastra, Severne and later model (08 and later) Naish as it's one of the stiffest topped masts around. Ezzy, Tush, North, NP etc are all no-go if you want to rig them properly.
    Got an opinion? Great. Guess what, so's everyone else!

nice house with horses, cats dogs, and bride. USA
    Quote Originally Posted by lostboy View Post
    On that mast you are limited to Maui Sails, Gaastra, Severne and later model (08 and later) Naish as it's one of the stiffest topped masts around. Ezzy, Tush, North, NP etc are all no-go if you want to rig them properly.
    agree 100%, the Maui sails mast is a very hard top

K4 Fins 4Boards TRI-sails Sailrepair