Forum issues on IE10 and Silk

I've been trying to use the forum with IE10 on windows 7, windows 8 and windows phone 8 and the experience is pretty horrendous!

The problems are mainly when replying to posts or creating new threads. the issues are around screen layout (the input box is sometimes waaaaaay too wide) and entering text. There seems to be a focus issue when you are entering text that means you lose the cursor (although can still type) on a win8 desktop, but the same issue means the keyboard disappears on win phone8 so its actually impossible to enter any text at all.

The Silk browser on Kindle Fire HD also has problems. It could well be the same issue, but it manifests itself by scrolling to the top of the page as soon as you focus the text input area.

Whilst I'm sure neither of these browsers are being used a lot for accessing the forum, it won't be long before, at least IE10 will be used a lot, so please fix it

Yep, having the same problem on IE10. I would also like to ask why 7 posts per page? That is really annoying, can we have it to 10 or 20 please?
    Never trust a man who doesn't like cats. -
    www.windsurf.me.uk.

Quote Originally Posted by Distinctly Average View Post
    I would also like to ask why 7 posts per page? That is really annoying, can we have it to 10 or 20 please?
    You can change the number of posts displayed on a page by going to Settings > General Settings > scroll down to: Thread Display Options. I've had mine set to 40 posts per page for I-don't-know-how-long. Which is why I always have a bit of a laff when say Basher rabbits on about how we've already had fifteen pages of gibberish etc, when on my version of the forum it's only taken up say a couple of pages.

<hope this helps ... as they say>
    -----------------------------
    Currently writing the World's first Windsurfing Novel: 'Too Close to the Wind' - watch this space!
    ps check out my musings from El Medano: Life on the Reef
    -----------------------------
    Boards: Quatro Supermini Thrusters: 94 & 85
    Sails: Severne Blades.

Quote Originally Posted by Silicon Beach View Post
    ...Which is why I always have a bit of a laff when say Basher rabbits on about how we've already had fifteen pages of gibberish etc, ...
    Basher and IT = #LOL
    It is what it is.

Cheers SB, I missed that setting.
    Never trust a man who doesn't like cats. -
    www.windsurf.me.uk.