Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Windguru?

The windguru app for Windows Phone has always been shitty anyway. Ended up uninstalling it and loading it like normal in the browser.

Really? Mine has always worked perfectly on windows phone. In fact I really like both the WP8 one and the iPhone one. The best thing about them is that they aren't data hungry thereby keeping costs down when data roaming (e.g. when on holiday) and meaning it often still works when you have a dodgy 3g signal.

Works fine on my iSheep phone. It's s great app. And it was BB who persuaded me so.
    http://forwards4cowards.blogspot.com/ a blog about looping

UPDATED Feb 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Billyboy View Post
    Really? Mine has always worked perfectly on windows phone. In fact I really like both the WP8 one and the iPhone one. The best thing about them is that they aren't data hungry thereby keeping costs down when data roaming (e.g. when on holiday) and meaning it often still works when you have a dodgy 3g signal.
    On my Lumia 800 the Windguru app crashed often, and then it refused to start. I did update it. Then uninstalled it.

Just sorted this after reading the developers web page. Apparently there's a glitch if your iPhone is set to show the 12 hour clock. Re-set it to the 24h one, re-loaded the favourite spots, and they all work fine now. Odd....
    Tacking is the new gybing.....