Super Moderator

Forum Issue Fixed

Hi All,

apologies for the technical hitch with the forum today, this has been addressed by the IT team and should now be running smoothly again. If any of you are still experiencing problems please email amy@boards.co.uk (if you can't post, although I'm guessing if you're reading this it must be working for you anyway!)

thank you for your patience,
    Amy

Quote Originally Posted by amy.carter View Post
    Hi All,

apologies for the technical hitch with the forum today, this has been addressed by the IT team and should now be running smoothly again. If any of you are still experiencing problems please email amy@boards.co.uk (if you can't post, although I'm guessing if you're reading this it must be working for you anyway!)

thank you for your patience,
    Amy
    Thank god you fixed it so fast.

Without the access to bashers propaganda for a few hours I started getting funny thoughts: Sell my starboards. Get some light masts. Check out some heavy duty super light sails. Those tri fins do look nice and the work that has been done with toe in is really interesting. Tushinghams are not heavy duty, they are only heavy. A sliding harness hook is good. Super short lines are the way to go....
    And even things that are to embarrassing to admit.

As soon as the forum was running properly again I restored back to sensible thinking: Tushinghams are as light and high tech as you can go. Do not sell your starboards. Keep your heavy masts and do not believe light masts can be good. Keep at your sliding hook. 32" lines are still good. Toe in???
    And, rule number one, always check with basher if you by mistake suddenly think you know something about windsurfing.

http://forwards4cowards.blogspot.com/ a blog about looping

UPDATED Feb 2016

Glad that no-one noticed I haven't been here for a week.

Glad too, the wind seems to be back at Ho'okipa – for Thursday and Firday, anyway.

Not sure anyone will see this though. Not the right section. Whew.
    Last edited by basher; 27th March 2013 at 10:05 PM.
    Now back in the UK.

basher is the "cute-kid", he is very active and talkative and everybody wants to play with him, that's not bad for the forum, to be honest I like it

basher, are you in Maui?

Quote Originally Posted by basher View Post
    Glad that no-one noticed I haven't been here for a week.
    and likewise Nico.

No . . Surely not . . . . They wouldn't . . . Would they?
    Eeeh 'tis grim dahn Sarf.

Quote Originally Posted by TwoFish View Post
    and likewise Nico.

No . . Surely not . . . . They wouldn't . . . Would they?
    Nico and Basher disapering for a week and only one of them turning up again.