Interesting thread - not because I can flaka, or that it is likely I will try an learn in the short term, but because I was lucky enough to try a 2017 FS board on holiday (JP Freestyle 91) and I could not believe how easy it was to make it slide, and make it slide in a controlled way. Sadly I had crap wind most of the time so only had about an hour on the board, but chatting to the centre owner (and proficient freestyler) he suggested that the flaka is probably the easiest FS move to crack on new boards like this (much easier than a vulcan for instance). You can learn them at slow-ish speed without popping at all (you can initiate slide without popping), then add the pop later to make them faster and more dynamic. They are certainly not easy enough to learn in 1 hour (especially if its been years since you even did an upwind 360!), but it really did feel like a reasonably accessible move, even for an old duffer like me - nothing really felt accessible when I first tried FS back in 2007! I'm seriously considering getting a board and going for it...