Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 7 of 15
  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    270

    Mast foot for Mistral longboard

    I broke the mast foot I use with my Mistral Equipe yesterday. These items are no longer available so I am considering my options.

    Would it be possible to unthread the bottom pin and then install it on a new boge ?

    i know that I have the option of fitting a threaded nut into the mast track so that I could use a conventional mast foot but I am keen to retain the use of the sliding mast track.

  2. #2
    Senior Member Duncan Adam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Chippenham
    Posts
    5,028
    I would thinks so, 4Boards stock Boge joints, pins and other bits and pieces you might need.

    Or one of these might do. http://www.boardwise.co.uk/rsxbicpha...se-p-7062.html
    2018 Sessions: Speed/Slalom 03, B&J/Wave 02, SUP/WindSUP 00
    2017 Sessions: Speed/Slalom 12, B&J/Wave 09, SUP/WindSUP 01
    2016 Sessions: Speed/Slalom 20, B&J/Wave 23, SUP/WindSUP 03

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    270
    Thanks Duncan. The Boardwise item looks promising. I will give them a call and check the exact dimensions of the base fitting.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Duncan Adam View Post
    I would thinks so, 4Boards stock Boge joints, pins and other bits and pieces you might need.

    Or one of these might do. http://www.boardwise.co.uk/rsxbicpha...se-p-7062.html
    I've got an old Mistral IMCO and one of those does fit.

  5. #5
    Senior Member Navegante's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    40 48'N 14 26'E -Western Med - West South Atlantic
    Posts
    2,953
    Quote Originally Posted by AJE View Post
    I broke the mast foot I use with my Mistral Equipe yesterday. These items are no longer available so I am considering my options.

    Would it be possible to unthread the bottom pin and then install it on a new boge ?

    i know that I have the option of fitting a threaded nut into the mast track so that I could use a conventional mast foot but I am keen to retain the use of the sliding mast track.
    Yes you can

  6. #6
    Senior Member Navegante's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    40 48'N 14 26'E -Western Med - West South Atlantic
    Posts
    2,953

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    270
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy_ View Post
    I've got an old Mistral IMCO and one of those does fit.
    Thanks Andy. That is good news. Hopefully the IMCO and Equipe II use the same mast track.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •