Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    40 48'N 14 26'E -Western Med - West South Atlantic
    http://www.ahd-boards.com/archive

Good boards. They follow their own trend not very comparable to the rest of the herd.

That looks like a Free Diamond 70 which is indeed about a 12 year old design.
    I think I had one in another size.

Nothing wrong with older boards but watch out they make you sail in a different way than newer kit.
    The board will be up to 280 long and so will not turn easily and may have the mast track a bit far forwards – meaning you sail with more mast rake.

Give it a go.
    Now back in the UK.

From the picture you linked that looks like a Free Diamond 70. 129l 280*69. That might be a bit big for what you need, hopefully its a G-ride instead. Their 'convertibles' from around the time were very good boards, I cant remember if they were pre or post 2000.

http://www.ahd-boards.com/upload/arc...2001-range.pdf

I had a couple of AHD freerace/slalom boards from around 2000 and they were quick and relatively easy to gybe.

I'm sure one of the Poole Hamworthy Park crew still has a Free Diamond of some description.

Edit Basher beat me to it!

nice house with horses, cats dogs, and bride. USA
    we can easily convert it to multi fin "twin"

you will be the talk of the town !!

my humor. You scored, get it ride it and have fun. umm only need 2 fins

K4 Fins 4Boards TRI-sails Sailrepair

Quote Originally Posted by tooold2dance View Post
    we can easily convert it to multi fin "twin"

you will be the talk of the town !!
    Well the AHD convertible 267 from 1994 had a couple of extra fins..........

Just found out my AHD 275 was from 1996! Its hanging from the rafters in the garage so I might get it down and take it for a blast sometime soon to see how it compares against my Exocet freeride.

That looks like a Max Ride 62 (103 litres), I used to have one as a light wind small board as they were wide for there time and planed early, but sailed in a slightly unique way due to a single concave running the length of the board which meant it didn't like fins too small (30cm freeride was about right). Used mine with a Gaastra 6m netwave back then. Quite liked it and it will be fine for learning how to sail a 100l board.

Just had another look at the tiny pic and as others have said it looks like a Free Diamond with the double back straps.
    Last edited by mrwaverley; 13th October 2014 at 09:03 PM.

[QUOTE=mrwaverley;996610
    Just had another look at the tiny pic and as others have said it looks like a Free Diamond with the double back straps.[/QUOTE]

you know it gets bigger when you click on it right ?

l will take a Picture of the actual board and post it tommorow.