Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Not sure if they are submitting to RYA but will check.
    Yes I did go to the NWF, and was good to meet you all to.
    would love to get the time to get to more events but April tovSeptember is busiest time.

Well finally the stars aligned and we got a race off with a Raceboard 9.5 in and timed. Wind was 14 -18kts it was West with a touch of North in it so quite flat but with good surf able waves out back.

At a yardstick of 850 he beat the fastest boat we had on that particular day which for reference were Contenders that are around 973 now I believe and both helms are as competent as the race board sailor, who had a lead of over two and a half minutes even corrected.

It means next time we'll run it at 825.

Can't stand the noise of dinghy sailors blubbering.

So, it's been a bit of a windy year, which isn't good news for keeping a good handicap, the Raceboard is being suggested by the programme to run as low as 749 which wont be good news in light winds.

We're provisionally dropping to 800 but if he still keeps winning it definitely looks like 750 will be the next stop.

Ha- running off 1080 next year, appears the kona has been stretched, expect meltdown in dinghydom if I upset the pecking order ��
    hostis humani generis

The Raceboard ended up at 740 according to the RYA programme then again the Contenders ended up at 956 it's been a windy year. Even the bloody EPS has now got 1001 as its recommended PY thanks to the superior skill of its helm.

I'm sorry, EP--what??? I think you're confusing me with a dinghy sailor ;-)
    hostis humani generis