Page 101 of 426 FirstFirst ... 51 91 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 111 151 201 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutchdude View Post
    https://vimeo.com/173044247 inflatable twin tip kiteboard
    Yep, there you go. It makes complete sense. Make it a bit bigger and you have the inflatable windsurf hydrofoil ready. Pair that with a RRD Airwindsurfing http://www.robertoriccidesigns.com/e...dsurf-rig-mk1/ and you can air-travel anywhere with your windsurfing rig, or stuff everything in a 500

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Fiat-500-2016-wallpaper.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	95.7 KB 
ID:	14422

Quote Originally Posted by dopeonarope View Post

I'll say it again. GET ON IT! Looking forward to seeing the first windfoil out there someday...... and passing them.

Sorry, couldn't help it.
    it won't be easy 😛
    I raced my Horue against my buddy on his MHL. We tied.

Quote Originally Posted by supSURFmachines View Post
    it won't be easy 😛
    I raced my Horue against my buddy on his MHL. We tied.
    Dont doubt it. I'm banking my head start on the learning curve will get me the first few drag races. I can't really be bothered going straight for very long anyway!

I'm curious why the RS:flight has secondary rear straps...like a formula board?
    If this was for deep angles downwind then I'd guess it would be the RS:Convetible that might use them ?

As I understood, RS X convertible is meant for downwind slalom, so no really deep downwind angles

Things around foil move quickly:

Quoting seanhogan from seabreeze:
    http://www.seabreeze.com.au/forums/W...ge=-2#lastpost
    Posted 16 hours ago
    email
    something neat is coming up for the end of the year.
    imagine a very small windsurf (1.30/1.40 m traditionnal build) board with an inflatable contour being added
    Foots straps, mast track and tuttle or /deep tuttle box (all in the rigid part) to attach a normal fin or a foil.
    And there you have it, a SUP/windsurf semi inflatable foiling board that can also be used as a classic windsurf or sup (ideal for beginners) definitely would make travelling easier too !
    Last edited by Marc C Rider; 4th September 2016 at 02:58 PM.

If you go on the PWA live stream for Sunday (at the Denmark slalom event), there is an ongoing discussion about foiling, on and off, between commentary on the racing.

It's happening again now, as I type this, but that's at about 3hours in, if you scroll to it on the livestream replays.
    Now back in the UK.