neilpryde rs slalom mk6

was after a 7.8ish sail for some time now as my evo 6 and hellcat has had some good use through them and decided to get a new sail to keep at home for when something hapens to them, l dont get left without a big sail..!
    there was a new rs slalom mk6 for a good deal so l went with that sail. main reson l decided with it was because lm really comfortable now useing my evo6 and wanted something racey instead of full on freeride. l know the warp is fantastic this year but couldnt resist the offer made to me. 400 pounds brand new.

l havent used it yet. does any of you guys got any experiance with this sail ? was wondering what your thoughts on this sail is.
    Last edited by soundwaves; 21st August 2015 at 08:16 PM.

l used it so might as well answer my own question.

first thing you notice is the fantastic balace the sail has. it feels waitless in the hands and efortless to sail.

it has really good low end grunt. the speed is right up there with the EVO sails. the cams felt a bit stiff. narower luff sleve so uphauling and waterstarting is easyer. the overall construction of the sail is nice and as soon as you take it out of the bag you notice it is a quality product.

overall a great slalom sail with alot of power down low and high top end speed which is easy and verry comfortable to sail.
    Last edited by soundwaves; 21st August 2015 at 08:15 PM.