Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    There seems little information on the web about the Bolt.

Looks like Goya are imported by Zerogravity and have a few test centres.
    http://www.zerogravitydistribution.c...estcentre.html

Robin Hood just have a copy/paste set of details. 2XS don't even list the board on their site, they just have the 4 wave boards. Bizarre.

A Norwegian had a go on one at Kanaha Hawaii. The picture of the tail shows a nice doomed profile which should be comfortable and he had his strap on the inside holes.

http://kxweb.no/portal/theme/organiz....do?id=9336022

Wesh centre in Leucate have become a Goya centre so s good chance I will get to try one on my next visit!
    The Windsurfer Formally Known as JKRR - TWFKJKRR or "Him in the Red Shorts"

Not sure what to call the bolt (freerace or slalom ) just know my 115 gets on the fin early ,jibes like a dream and has a top end I've not reached yet.As my light wind board so far as exceeded what I expected. The bolt is super light and quite stiff but not sure how durable it will be yet.

You did not mention anything about the instant acceleration, exhausting to ride after 20 minutes, or being scared witless at speed...........so I assume it is a freerace, not a slalom!!

Yeah it's all of that but mostly FUN !

Quote Originally Posted by numpy View Post
    Not sure what to call the bolt (freerace or slalom ) just know my 115 gets on the fin early ,jibes like a dream and has a top end I've not reached yet.As my light wind board so far as exceeded what I expected. The bolt is super light and quite stiff but not sure how durable it will be yet.
    Sounds good, its not everyones cup of tea but I quite like sailing bigger boards & sails where you can make the best out of lighter winds and still do fast planing gybes if its flat.

Out of interest, is it as flat as they say on their website, from behind the mast to the tail?
    What size sail(s) do you use on it?

My Exocet S3 (110l * 67cm) also has quite a long planing flat at the back, its difficult to measure it as the board has a lot of V in it and I haven't got anything that long with a straight edge, but its around 1/2 way between the back of the mast track and the front straps where the rocker starts. With a 35cm fin & 6.5m it smacks into the chop in front of the straps but with a 38cm fin its fine. In the flat water at Portland 35cm fin is fine with a 6.5 & 7.5m.

Pity they don't do a 130l & 78cm board, I've 'repaired' my Falcon's soft spots in the deck with expanding foam so not expecting that to last another year.

Yeah the bolt is flat from mast back I have sailed with 6mtr ncx but it's mostly for 7 and 8mtr ncx. If it gets 6mtr and below I take my Atom 100. Don't have smaller board at moment am still happy to take my Atom out in 5mtr wether with small fin.
    Last edited by numpy; 21st January 2016 at 07:01 PM.