Page 1 of 50 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Brexit win (Independence Day) OUT of the EU

Brexit Win (leave the EU) by over 1 Million votes ,NOW ARE YOU LISTENING . Im shocked but so very proud of my people & country . Today is the start of a new era free of the EU . The people have voted and its OUT . 1st , On a personal note , I,ve taken so much abuse on here over my politics , being called Racist ,Nimby,Little Englander etc etc , WELL now do you realize our view is the mainstream yours is the minority . Even looking at your poll on here 75% to stay that you guys are so out of touch with the real UK political opinions , please think before replying . You was smashed at the election last year , you now have been beaten all over the mainland UK . THE LION HAS ITS TEETH BACK TODAY . Never ,never ,never bad mouth our Country ,our politics, our Queen ,And above all MY PEOPLE . Ps Thank you to the NORTH of England , The West of England , The Midlands , And to gods country THE SOUTHEAST , WE ARE ENGLAND (uk) lol. I love you people out there today .

Very disappointed for the young 75% of which voted in. Very pleased that Cameron got what he wished for. Personally my week in Prasonissi next week is going to cost me considerably more.
    Margin of victory is so small that is it really a mandate?

so funny Dave that you think the Brexit victory means you're not a racist.

but then logic and you eh..?

anyway, congrats!

I was shocked when I read it.
    Congrats Dave, and I hope the financial drop isnt as hard as the experts think its gonna be.
    On the personal side, there is a big change that with a weaker pound custom sup and windsurfboards from the UK and Cornwall-trips becomes a lot cheaper for us.
    188x92kg 43y old, Supper/Windsurfer.

Witchcraft Flextail 104l + Witchcraft V4 86l HDD

2016/17 Hotsails KS3: 5.5+5.2+4.9+4.6+4.0+3.4 Ultra + Kauli + CAAS masts, AL360+ TL cont@ct booms lots of fins.

SUP Starboard 2015 Airborne 8.8x31.5x123l / Pro8.5x29x112l / Race14x25 / 2012 AST Coastrunner 14x28 / Gong9.4x29x135 Freak

Quote Originally Posted by big wave dave View Post
    Even looking at your poll on here 75% to stay that you guys are so out of touch with the real UK political opinions , please think before replying .
    Your poll? Do you mean your not part of this forum? If you pay attention to things you will see that someone voted twice and there were several none UK people who voted, so maybe 12 In votes to discount, so 17 - 13?

My last word on the issue, the votes been done so I think its best not gloat/blame others/argue but get on with it.

Quote Originally Posted by phil_in_poole View Post
    Your poll? Do you mean your not part of this forum? If you pay attention to things you will see that someone voted twice and there were several none UK people who voted, so maybe 12 In votes to discount, so 17 - 13?
    really? who voted twice..?