Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    https://youtu.be/_RdiYeAjebY

Bit of action on the water, looks windy with some small ramps to jump off.
    Powered by..Juice Boardsports

Sail number NB20 - 20 year old Vrieswijk Amado was looking good on the video link from post above, as was Tonky - NB7.
    Powered by..Juice Boardsports

Wednesday:
    With the registration complete this morning, heats are now underway.

There are lots of updates and some photos on the EFPT Facebook page:

www.facebook.com EFPT1?fref=ts

You'll also find the heat ladder there.

There are also frequent updates on Twitter.
    @EFPT2011

Windy and with waves on the reef.
    Last edited by basher; 13th July 2016 at 02:14 PM.
    Main boards: Flare 101, NuEvo 86, UltraKode 80, Reactor 82, NuEvo 73. Powered by Severne Blades and S1s.

It's pretty special what these guys are doing. To me, FS is the most "pure" form of windsurfing where things are done that are only really possible because you are windsurfing. You can't do a lot of the tricks in other related sports like kitesurfing or surfing because a windsurfing sail gives you such a unique type of power source that can be instantly turned on or off, and can pull you or push you. Starting to rotate in one direction and then rotating in a completely different rotation all whilst being airborne is just NUTS when you think about it!
    Going to interviews, hence wind is back. In case you were wondering...

FOR SALE:
    2008 Demon (5 Oceans) Custom 4.6m 5 Batten. Well used, but in good working order with no rips or tears. 80

PM me for more details/pics.

Adam Sims was going well, but he's just been knocked out by Antoine Albert.
    Main boards: Flare 101, NuEvo 86, UltraKode 80, Reactor 82, NuEvo 73. Powered by Severne Blades and S1s.

It's hard to follow, but there are some odd results coming out.

I don't know who knocked out Yentel Caers, but I'm surprised that he's not right up there. *

The final is now running and is Steven van Broeckhoven against Jacopo Testa. Testa is a great sailor but this is his first final, and on past results you'd pick SVB as the likely winner.

The loser's final is Adrien Bosson vs Amado Vrieswijk – and I wouldn't like to call that one.

*I'm guessing it was Testa who knocked out Caers, which is a bit unexpected, but well done to the Italian RRD sailor.

Of these sailors, all but Vrieswijck were training in Cape Town this last winter.
    Last edited by basher; 13th July 2016 at 02:02 PM.

Results of the first single elimination:

1) Steven Van Broeckhoven
    2) Jacopo Testa
    3) Adrien Bosson
    4) Amado Vrieswijk

I'm guessing, with the forecast they have, there will be plenty more heats to come, with time enough for two double eliminations.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2016-07-13 at 15.35.45.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	27.6 KB 
ID:	14141