Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    The heat ladder for the double elimination is on the EFPT's main site, and being updated there.

www.efpt.net/efpt/
    Main boards: Flare 101, NuEvo 86, UltraKode 80, Reactor 82, NuEvo 73. Powered by Severne Blades and S1s.

More action http://youtu.be/PsQdxRKUUM8

I think it is yesterday. Not had time to digest the ladder yet.
    Powered by..Juice Boardsports

Quote Originally Posted by basher View Post
    The heat ladder for the double elimination is on the EFPT's main site, and being updated there.

www.efpt.net/efpt/

They have taken that elimination ladder down again this evening – presumably that means they have finished sailing for the day.
    That ladder was being updated as results came in.
    I think they got down to the last 8 in the double, so that should easily be completed tomorrow, wind permitting.
    Main boards: Flare 101, NuEvo 86, UltraKode 80, Reactor 82, NuEvo 73. Powered by Severne Blades and S1s.

Quote Originally Posted by basher View Post
    They have taken that elimination ladder down again this evening presumably that means they have finished sailing for the day.
    That ladder was being updated as results came in.
    I think they got down to the last 8 in the double, so that should easily be completed tomorrow, wind permitting.
    Couldn't read the ladder on my phone, but just seen on FB that Noah beat Tonky in his first ever Freestyle heat! Congratulations Noah!