Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

F2 phoenix 320 (188L), Arrows Manitou 6.4, Tushingham Vulcan 5.5, complete rig

I'm new on the forums - I have this lot stored carefully but no longer windsurf so looking to sell. As I'm out of the sport please just let me know if I haven't included anything important in this post.

- F2 Phoenix 320P 188L - a lovely first board in almost new condition.
    Comes with daggerboard, Concrete Freeride 40cm fin (with some damage - see photos), footstraps and mast connector all in excellent condition apart from the fin

- Tushingham Vulcan 5.5m sail - in immaculate condition (I bought this just before I moved away from Cornwall and stopped windsurfing hence it has only been used once or twice)

- Arrows Manitou 6.4m sail - this has had more use and is in good condition apart from a repaired tear (see photos) - the repair was very well done and it was absolutely fine to use afterwards.

Both sails are in their original bags, although the Tushingham one's zip is on its way out (it still works, just!)

- Arrows Lance 10 460cm mast with some small damage to the base, but doesn't affect its functioning at all

- Arrows Airbase (sorry I forgot to photograph this, but it's in excellent condition, including the pulley wheels all running smoothly)

- Weapon 160-205 adjustable boom - good condition except for some nicks and small holes on the foam covering (photos detail this)

- Maui Magic Dominator seat harness (Large) in very good condition - a small amount of discolouration due to the salt, but still working perfectly.

- Maui Magic boom and mast protectors in as new condition.

- Custom made board bag - really thick and well padded for transporting the board - this is why the board is in such good condition (though note the zip on the end has broken)
    Custom made mast bag (I knew a sailmaker when I was windsurfing who made both of these for me to protect the equipment)

Photos Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Windsurfer-6.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	98.2 KB 
ID:	14122Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Windsurfer-21.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	97.2 KB 
ID:	14123Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Windsurfer-24.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	83.1 KB 
ID:	14124Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Windsurfer-1.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	99.3 KB 
ID:	14121
    Loads more available on dropbox but I can't post a link - PM me for the link

All equipment was bought new by me, and has been very carefully looked after. Its a complete setup for a beginner/intermediate and will last you really well. The equipment (but not me) is based in Helston in Cornwall, and can be viewed most days/times by request.

As I'm out of the sport I'm not really sure of the value of all of this - please do reply with sensible offers (or if someone more experienced on here would be willing to suggest a reasonable price I'd be really grateful).

Max

One more try on this - even if you're not interested in the kit I'd really appreciate any thoughts about its value - I'm planning to sell on ebay but will keep it if its really not worth much these days.

Thanks very much.
    Max

Not really into the uk market. Would not expect much for the sails and rig components. Phoenix is a nice board, but maybe difficult to find someone who appreciates that.

Keep it and and get back into it I would say.

I bought a phoenix with 1 old rig a couple of years ago for 100. It wouldn't be worth any more I am afraid.

I wouldn't mind owning that board. Put it in the sea on a day with a westerly breeze - I'll wait for it on the westcoast of Denmark.
    Joke aside, I suppose the real freight costs would ruin the price.
    Hot Sails Maui DK
    Naish Wave 82, Exocet Usurf II 76 thruster, BC Maui Fish 80, AHD Sealion Pro.

It is such a shame we will never see the like of the P320 again. It remains a favourite board of mine. In light summer winds it is so much fun. Not a longboard purists board but will beat many of the modern 320(ish) boards out there. Not bad for such an old design.

Is the Phoenix 320 still available?

Richard Judson