Lightbulb Which mast feet to Naish Indy 7.6, year 2012?

Hi everyone,

I need your help, i just bought a sail Naish Indy 7.6, year 2012, and i cannot find what mast feet to the sail, if the mast is constant curve or hard top and what mast brand?

Best Regards,

Konstantinos

Looks like its constant curve.

http://www.unifiber.net/2012/mast-selector

Thank you a lot, i already see this table, but said to me that i cannot trim the sail with all of constant curve mast.

This is my problem, that maybe the campers don't turn to the other side.

Quote Originally Posted by konstnatinosfl View Post
    Thank you a lot, i already see this table, but said to me that i cannot trim the sail with all of constant curve mast.

This is my problem, that maybe the campers don't turn to the other side.
    If you have the right mast then maybe you need to downhaul and/or outhaul it a bit more to get the sail flatter and the batterns/cambs will rotate better. It might go floppy and lose all it's power but there is a balance and you have to find the sweet spot by experimenting with different settings.

Good luck.

Lack of Downhaul is often the reason cambers don't rotate, as you downhaul the mast curves away from the cambers making it easier for them to rotate as there is more space, not enough downhaul and too much outhaul is often the problem, get the downhaul right and the outhaul will look after itself.
    The Windsurfer Formally Known as JKRR - TWFKJKRR or "Him in the Red Shorts"