Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    We will be around probably, I'll probably be next to you getting splatted! Though I much prefer port tack on the windsurfer and obviously no wind on a SUP.
    Powered by..Juice Boardsports

Not sure I will go - its a bit of an in-between forecast for Saturday to Monday (my window) with enough wind to make SUP/Surfing tricky, but not in the right direction for windsurfing. The wind probably makes it too cold for my family to have any fun too so it would have to be a solo mission. I'll probably hope for something better in November - surely these E'lys have to F-off soon!?!?!?
    Going to interviews, hence wind is back. In case you were wondering...

FOR SALE:
    2008 Demon (5 Oceans) Custom 4.6m 5 Batten. Well used, but in good working order with no rips or tears. 80

PM me for more details/pics.

my take on the forecast is ballistic on the sunday but from the east, looking unsailable rest of the week..

Yeah that about sums it up... Not epic, but hopefully two days of sailing then a couple of SUP sessions. Hopefully it will change for the better for the end of the week.