Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    Quote Originally Posted by PK1111 View Post
    Fond memories of a few years back when it got very cold at the beginning of November and didn't warm up above freezing much till next April!
    Not that again surely . Up in the mountains (Epsom downs) where I live we had snow on the ground constantly for a whole month. I remember surfing at easter at west witts and there was Ice on the puddles in the car park! Hated it...
    Going to interviews, hence wind is back. In case you were wondering...

FOR SALE:
    2008 Demon (5 Oceans) Custom 4.6m 5 Batten. Well used, but in good working order with no rips or tears. 80

PM me for more details/pics.

Check the latest GFS update on sites like Windguru.

There are a stack of stars on there today. So there is hope for next week – for those who don't want to brave the cold northerlies we get over the next three days.
    Main boards: Flare 101, NuEvo 86, UltraKode 80, Reactor 82, NuEvo 73. Powered by Severne Blades and S1s.

Saturday,
    There's plenty of wind for the Yorkshire and Lincolnshire coastline today. It's now about 9 degrees too, so not too cold.
    Hope someone is scoring some waves there.

Further south, there's not much wind here and it's offshore for the south coast.

The north Kent coast might work tomorrow – or perhaps try Esso beach on Hayling in the afternoon.
    Last edited by basher; 5th November 2016 at 11:09 AM.
    Main boards: Flare 101, NuEvo 86, UltraKode 80, Reactor 82, NuEvo 73. Powered by Severne Blades and S1s.