Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast
    No ads means no more jumping. That's good. But what's the life expectancy? It would be nice to have alternative channels of communication in case this should suddenly shut down. I'm on FB with a couple of regulars. Could sending PMs or something be a way to exchange contact information!
    The infamous wavewriter

I'm getting a V like symbol on the tab now that i havent seen before? Is that a clue as to new owners?

I guess if this does disapear overnight someone (i.e. basher) could start a Ex Boards Mag Forum group on facebook. I hate facebook but i would join up with that. As a non south coast sailor i have no affinity to the groups i have seen on there.

No, that is the default favicon for the forum software used here, vBulliten. Probably simply that the path to the "Boards" favicon is now different so the template cannot find it and just reverts to the default.

Quote Originally Posted by BottomTurnBob View Post
    I'm getting a V like symbol on the tab now that i havent seen before? Is that a clue as to new owners?

I guess if this does disapear overnight someone (i.e. basher) could start a Ex Boards Mag Forum group on facebook. I hate facebook but i would join up with that. As a non south coast sailor i have no affinity to the groups i have seen on there.
    I think something like that would be a good idea. I have many good windsurfers as FB friends but there seems to be little interest in discussions. I guess we're a rare breed. Endangered too.
    The infamous wavewriter

Quote Originally Posted by phill104 View Post
    No, that is the default favicon for the forum software used here, vBulliten. Probably simply that the path to the "Boards" favicon is now different so the template cannot find it and just reverts to the default.
    I love it when you talk dirty.

I blame the decline of this forum on the bad grammar and misuse of i.e. (e.g. "someone (i.e. basher)").

Obviously the "shop rider" paranoids, plane ticket price bores, counter-shedists and other deluded self-agrandising obsessives enthusiasts will have to continue to bring their "passion" to other corners of the information super highway.

Quote Originally Posted by /\/ico View Post
    I love it when you talk dirty.

I blame the decline of this forum on the bad grammar and misuse of i.e. (e.g. "someone (i.e. basher)").

Obviously the "shop rider" paranoids, plane ticket price bores, counter-shedists and other deluded self-agrandising obsessives enthusiasts will have to continue to bring their "passion" to other corners of the information super highway.
    Your own passion could surely be pursued on any internet forum.
    The infamous wavewriter

Quote Originally Posted by boards_Tomas View Post
    Your own passion could surely be pursued on any internet forum.
    Mums net has never been the same since the incident involving /Vico, Roget's and that extra large tube of KY!