Beginner lessons which Poole School?

Hi, first post, I live in Poole and am looking to take some beginner lessons in the spring and I'm hoping I can get some help deciding which windsurfing school to learn with, anyone with experiences with them would obviously be good to hear.
    I will look to hire for a while after so a good ongoing relationship with the school I use is important.

Quick edit, I would also consider OTC in Portland If they are worth traveling to.

Thanks Andy
    Last edited by rockhopper353; 22nd November 2016 at 08:52 PM.

Hi there, I work at poole harbour watersports ( so no bias ) but we have a great team of experienced windsurfing instructors and will be equipped with all new kit for the 2017 season. We offer an 12 hour tuition package including 5 hours of extra time for free hire for 158. This includes a progress card so you can tick off your hours and your skills as you go. As a shop we also offer discounts for people buying their first set up and we run a trade in scheme so you can upgrade your kit over time at a better cost.
    Riding: Ultrakode 86 , Kode Freewave 103 , Severne Blades 4.2-5.3 , Severne Gator 6.5

Team Rider for Poole Harbour Watersports , Severne Sails UK and Starboard UK.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex Hudson View Post
    Hi there, I work at poole harbour watersports ( so no bias ) but we have a great team of experienced windsurfing instructors and will be equipped with all new kit for the 2017 season. We offer an 12 hour tuition package including 5 hours of extra time for free hire for 158. This includes a progress card so you can tick off your hours and your skills as you go. As a shop we also offer discounts for people buying their first set up and we run a trade in scheme so you can upgrade your kit over time at a better cost.
    Thanks for the reply Alex, seems like a good offer, think I'll pop in the shop for a chat and a gander at all the spangly kit 👍