TWS - Mr Dixon's Backloop

https://www.facebook.com/TWSWindsurf...9082148190350/

Awesome series of video articles from Colin and TWS. I think this is the best one yet.

I'll link in the others when I get time. I hit the enter key before finishing the thread title, (not that it matters with so few folk interested in this sort of thread.) I thought I'd post incase anyone missed it, but for wannabe back loopers it's a gem. I think he explains it really clearly. However it's academic for many of us on here, I count myself in that group now I'm on the injury list.

Ben has also got it on windsurfing TV for the non-facebookers.

http://windsurfing.tv/video/how-to-episode-4-back-loop/
    Last edited by Mark D; 2nd December 2016 at 06:59 PM.
    Powered by..Juice Boardsports

Some good tips there
    Im going ro try and hook up with Colin some time next year to get these and my forwards sorted when he geta back from Jerri

Quote Originally Posted by max111 View Post
    Some good tips there
    Im going ro try and hook up with Colin some time next year to get these and my forwards sorted when he geta back from Jerri
    Sounds like a good idea. I know quite a few folk who have been very happy with his coaching in the UK. One chap I know has had coaching from him and Jem, he's obviously made great progress.

Found this article which I'd missed (from Jem)
    http://jemhall.com/technique/item/wi...technique.html