Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    The BBC/Met Office forecast for Hove and Shoreham actually got better for tomorrow, but the early wind could be quite westerly - which is better for Hove.

The beach sites will also also not log the true wind strength found on the water.
    Main boards: Flare 101, NuEvo 86, UltraKode 80, Reactor 82, NuEvo 73. Powered by Severne Blades and S1s.

It looks very calm up here in sussex shire. Theres f5 on chimet but we need it to kick in soon.
    "Surf it, Smell it, Enjoy it..."

Looks like West Sussex might be a safer bet than east. Hope it fills in for all...

Afternoon session again, tide on push, wind should of filled in by then. Never windy first thing unless it's a storm..... Haha

Who's out tomorrow? Looks epic.....!!!!!

The wind is already filling in here. Should be good for the tide on the drop.

I'm aiming for west Hove at about 10.30 or 11am.
    Main boards: Flare 101, NuEvo 86, UltraKode 80, Reactor 82, NuEvo 73. Powered by Severne Blades and S1s.

9.30am.
    Chimet is showing a recent increase in wind, and Worthing has just got to logging 20mph on the ten minute average.

Watch out that Lancing sailing club site doesn't log correct readings when the wind is westerly, and that the Shoreham beach site is still not working.

The BBC/Met Office have their wind peak at about 12 noon today for my beach – but with GFS-based sites having it a bit later. It won't honk like it did yesterday but I'm thinking we'll have enough for 5m rigs.
    There may be a little wait for the wind line to come in a bit more – and I see it's blowing hard out in the Channel.

The sea doesn't look great for waves here in Hove, but it should shape up into something as the tide drops.

Low water in the Southeast is at about 2pm.

West Hove it is!