Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Looking for a longboard - Equipe/ Mega Cat/ F2 Lightning ....

Hi .... looking to get back into windsurfing and find myself oddly drawn back to the boards I used to sail ...
    Anyone have one of the above , or even a IMCO that they want to move on?
    Thanks
    Mr M

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Moofo View Post
    Hi .... looking to get back into windsurfing and find myself oddly drawn back to the boards I used to sail ...
    Anyone have one of the above , or even a IMCO that they want to move on?
    Thanks
    Mr M
    We have a few at our club, lots laying around not used, so maybe a question on the club facebook page HERE there's definitely one or two looking for a new home it's just a question of waking up the owner..

Graeme,
    thanks - in fact I am meant to be looking at a Mega Cat at Hythe Sailing club on Friday .... But not sure if I can actually make Friday!
    i will paste on the website

theres an equipe on facebook at the moment. posted by 4boards in Calshot. info@4boards.co.uk

"Surf it, Smell it, Enjoy it..."

I've also got a scruffy hedge board if you want a project! Its an equipe but needs a slot flusher and new dagger board. footstraps need to be renewed too.
    "Surf it, Smell it, Enjoy it..."

Re the Facebook equipe

I'm on the case with that one ... but having just found the spec of it, I realised it is only 210 lt in volume. Being well covered , I think I need newer one , or something with slightly more volume ...
    The above will be very similar to the 1986 lightning that I have ... so perhaps not a sensible purchase ..

Quote Originally Posted by Graemef View Post
    We have a few at our club, lots laying around not used, so maybe a question on the club facebook page HERE there's definitely one or two looking for a new home it's just a question of waking up the owner..
    Tried a message on the site ... and no response whatever ...