Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Great! Will see you guys down there. Aiming for 9 arrival.
    JP FSW 98 - Simmer Quantum 85 - Mistral Twinzer 76 - Mishmash of sails

Hi guys, starting to tee up a trip to kbay this weekend, don’t know the place very well, but had a great session a few years back on WNW. It’s a long drive for me so would appreciate a heads up on the forecast. Looking for some fun waves.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul mission View Post
    Hi guys, starting to tee up a trip to kbay this weekend, donít know the place very well, but had a great session a few years back on WNW. Itís a long drive for me so would appreciate a heads up on the forecast. Looking for some fun waves.
    After a great forecast for kbay at the start of the week its starting to look a bit marginal to me for the weekend. Take some big kit 5m+ if you do go. On the plus side it looks like its going to be a beautiful weekend on the south coast if a little chilly.

Quote Originally Posted by rt22 View Post
    After a great forecast for kbay at the start of the week its starting to look a bit marginal to me for the weekend. Take some big kit 5m+ if you do go. On the plus side it looks like its going to be a beautiful weekend on the south coast if a little chilly.
    Unfortunately I think you are right everytime I check it seems to drop off, my fault for getting to excited!