Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Me too. Showing your work can also be a good way to learn. Sadly, both FB and Flickr there seems to be an etiquette to not critique. I would rather be told something was a pile of poo than to get a load of fake likes.

I said he was a dab hand.. nice composition on that figures in the sunset picture basher, credit where it's due I really like that.

It's true there's loads of stuff on fb, but that's the problem, I think there is a trend back to bulletin board forums because they focus a discussion and you can take or leave without missing much, skip a few hours on a Facebook feed and new motorways get built through it.

My life got busy last couple of years and so photos have taken a back seat. I may be tempted to do a bit more in the spring when i get back from NZ, but in the meantime here are some old ones.

Superb, jaw dropping as ever. Enjoy NZ.

Very good Matthew... have you got a re-entry visa organised for your return? ;-)

Not windsurfing, but I've just spotted some great drone photos on the Avon Surfers Facebook group - currently quite near the top:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1517...947117/photos/

Drone photography/video is seriously amazing.

Love Matthew B's images. So atmospheric.

I love doing (or trying) the wildlife stuff and just started playing around with Macro but not done any windsurfing shots.
    Treated myself to a new camera last xmas and upgraded my second body so now own Nikon D500 & D7200 with main wildlife lenses being the 80-400 and 300F4+1.4TC.
    For Macro i have a Sigma 150 f2.8 Macro in conjunction with a SB900 speedlight.

Im crap at landscapes so thats an area im trying to get better at and use a 17-55 f2.8 for this side of things.

Also do Astrophotography and sometimes use a 180f2.8 for widefield astro imaging