Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    Bit late with this...a mod I,ve tried but forgot all about was angling rear strap slightly forward. Looks a bit odd but its certainly more comfortable and easier to get in and out. ( Its a mod I used when knee was bad with cruciate damage) On rear strap put back of strap in outside row and front of strap on inside...its more like a wakeboard stance..Originally tried it to make getting out of strap easier ( its very problematic with ruined cruciate)...Even when knee recovered I ,ve left them same. (when I use double back strap)

Alphie can't do that because there is only 1 row...

Anyway here's what I decided to do. I'm going to buy the perfect all in one board for me which is Futura 90. I has single back footstrap its freerace and covers all my sails 4.2 5.0 and 6.7 (I'm 78-80kg). Also I can sail SB better than Tabou for some reason.

I'm going to buy it some day this year and in the mean time I'll try what you guys wrote with my 100l Manta.

The best way to put back foot in is to lift the foot and place it in and when I do it I either miss the strap or loose speed and stop planing.

But the main problem is I think I get too much upwind as I fear the catapult.

Quote Originally Posted by Vitez View Post
    Alphie can't do that because there is only 1 row...

Anyway here's what I decided to do. I'm going to buy the perfect all in one board for me which is Futura 90. I has single back footstrap its freerace and covers all my sails 4.2 5.0 and 6.7 (I'm 78-80kg). Also I can sail SB better than Tabou for some reason.

I'm going to buy it some day this year and in the mean time I'll try what you guys wrote with my 100l Manta.

The best way to put back foot in is to lift the foot and place it in and when I do it I either miss the strap or loose speed and stop planing.

But the main problem is I think I get too much upwind as I fear the catapult.
    Good luck and enjoy Futura..