Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Caroline

Sunday 10th looking interesting!
    Honking westerly wind along the south coast but some rain and could be darn chilly.
    Low tide in the morning so could be pretty good at select locations.
    Im considering Lancing or Hove, but tempted by prospect of a bit of shelter at BDC, but that might just be flat?

Looking windier than Caroline in the south. Afternoon looking good. 4m waves should be fun if it's not too windy for my 4m sail!

Looks windy on Sunday and W or WSW here in Hove but with morning rain and then drizzle.

It is also forecast to be 35mph gusting to 55mph, so who knows what we will actually get.

With the air temp little more than 8 degrees, I guess the windchill factor may be the deciding factor. I may pass.

The sea is flat this evening.
    Now back in the UK.

I might do the afternoon as hopefully it should be less windy, but with bigger waves. It may be too cold though.

Had a quick go a West Hove on 4m, sinky in lulls with neap rip and way overpowered in gusts. Some magic moments but pretty done in after an hour. Waves already quite big out back so hope people have fun later.

It looks extremely horrible on the Hayling webcam, the waves are being blown backwards! 2 intrepid sailors out but I'm glad I staid home.

Snow on the ground in London.

It's 11.30am and I still can't get my front door open.

#quitewindy #andabitcold
    Now back in the UK.