Old Tiree results (old magazines?)

For those who don't follow the BWA / Tiree posts on Facebook: Willie Angus, host of the modern day Tiree Wave Classic, has been compiling a full list of event winners. However it seems records from some of the early days are a bit shaky. I wonder if some on here may still have the mags from back in the day, where I would presume the results will have been reported. Specifically he's trying to verify results (or if there were results) for the Ladies fleet in ‘85, ‘88, and ‘95. Does anyone have details?

https://www.facebook.com/tireewaveclassic/posts/2003312499913685
    Eeeh 'tis grim dahn Sarf.

My December 95 copy of Boards (121) does a huge write up of Red Bull, Tiree 95. It list the Pro and Amateur results. But not one mention of the women competitors..... maybe there weren't any? I wasn't a regular subscriber but my collection seems to avoid the winter months (bit like my sailing).....

Thanks for checking Dave.
    Eeeh 'tis grim dahn Sarf.

I wonder if Factory would sell on a resource of all the old mags online, at least as far back as they have them. In fact, doing that might bring them a little add revenue.

Copies of all magazines published are kept in the British Library archives – or so I'm told.
    Now back in the UK.

It can be quite hard to get access though