Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Another vote for the Berlingo. Quatro went inside, all sails, booms, masts everything.

nice house with horses, cats dogs, and bride. USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Front_to_Sail View Post
    Instead or resurrecting one of the many from past years I thought I'd kick off a new one. Criteria is car, not van, less than 5 years old.

Best to actually read the initial post. T4 last my facilities were intact were a VAN.

Car being some smaller

K4 Fins 4Boards TRI-sails Sailrepair

Well and all, the hard fact is nothing. The best windsurfing vehicle is a van. I had a Vauxhall Omega before I got a T5, and roomy as it was there was no way I could wriggle out of my wetsuit in the back of it,much less brew up. Save your pennies, face `er indoors down and visit Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles.
    Whatever the tide, whatever the ride.

big old car for me, a 2nd gen Honda CRV with a roof rack. got a plastic liner in the boot perfect for the wetsuit and a picnic table. you could get a shower for it too
    want up to date weather for your local area? - look out of the window now.
    want to know what the weather will be doing in your area tomorrow? then look out of the window tomorrow

Chrysler Grand Voyager - is it a car....is it van....it's both. The back 5 seats fold into the floor, and everything then fits behind the two front seats. Just love a leather captain's chair, column shift, and cruise.

Once you've fitted a replacement gearbox, sorted the wheel bearings, dealt with the ABS issues, fitted new discs, and changed the CDs...they are a real bargain.