Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Great, that you scored some Lajas conditions. Though it was not a big day, I love this place for working on my bottom- and top turn technique.

Was your Fuerte trip succsessful overall?

Punta Blanca on a Haka 86 with a brand new 5.5 rolled out fresh from the bag - props to Bouke for the fab kit - but barely got it wet as had to change down straight away to 5.0 with max downhaul. Full power! Much windier than expected. 2m @14secs meant that unfortunately the outer reef was closing out, but Punta was doing its thing of serving up a fantastic flat water run up on the inside to oodles of peaky reform ramps. Looptastic

Keeping this thread on topic...forecast is hinting at possible Majanicho sesh for our last day tomorrow
    For sale:
    HSM Superfreak 4.2 £FREE

Quote Originally Posted by dkarl View Post
    Was your Fuerte trip succsessful overall?
    So far so good!
    For sale:
    HSM Superfreak 4.2 £FREE

What sort of wetsuit do ya need for Fuerteventura this time of year Hazzabee for surfing and windsurfing - do you need boots for warmth or reef walking - glad you scored !

Generally a short arm summer suit is ok although this year it was cooler than normal and on the Puerto Lajas day arguably a winter suit would have been more comfortable. But on every windy day of my previous February visit 4 years ago a summer suit was fine.

Most of the Fuerte launches and landings are very rocky therefore I almost always wear boots. Most of the locals don't!
    For sale:
    HSM Superfreak 4.2 £FREE

Many thanks Hazzabee, much appreciated - much as I like barefoot, for a holiday without lacerated then infected feet I agree with your boots tactic ! Thanks again.