Thomson airlines

I have taken kit with them in the past and have booked to go to Tenerife next week. I asked to book Sports Equipment as usual and explained on the phone it is windsurfing kit. All seems good but the website doesnt give any weight limits or dimensions. I am hoping it will all be fine just wondered if anybody has experienced them recently.

Any update? I have the same question or nearly the same for TUI, what's included if I add "sports equipment" to my booking, can't seem to find any info on their website.

When we checked in they did seem pretty uninterested. We had booked 2x25kg hold luggage plus 2xsports equipment which we said were surfboards. Having flown with them before a few years back where they stated their sports equipment weight was 30 kg rather than the usual 32 of most other airlines we kept our bags under 30 and it all went fine. The 2x25 has to be in bags that weigh no more than 23kg so we had 3 bags for the 50kg total as you are allowed to check in 5 pieces. So overall ended up with 2 boards, 2 booms, 3 masts, 5 sails, 2 kites, 1 Kiteboard and a pile of clothes, wetsuits etc. As is usual with these things I imagine coming back will be easier as foreign airports care less about the rules than the jobs worth in the uk.