Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    I am sure there are lots of things I could do to improve, but sounds like no one has used a skateboard which is what i wanted for ease of transport and quick to set up.
    Boards: F2 Gorilla 76, Tabou Quadster 86, Fanatic Triwave 95, Starboard Kombatwave 96, F2 Stoke 115, JPFreeRace 125, Sails: Gaastra Poison 4.2, North Hero 4.2, North Ice 4.7, Simmer Icon 5.3, Gaastra Cross 6, Ezzy Elite 6.1, Tushingham Storm 6.5, Severne Turbo 7.5

nice house with horses, cats dogs, and bride. USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Maker View Post
    I am sure there are lots of things I could do to improve, but sounds like no one has used a skateboard which is what i wanted for ease of transport and quick to set up.
    what ? I think all the posters used a skateboard. My skateboard was long.

K4 Fins 4Boards TRI-sails Sailrepair

Quote Originally Posted by tooold2dance View Post
    what ? I think all the posters used a skateboard. My skateboard was long.
    So did I years ago, i was after someone who had found one particularly useful and which one.
    Boards: F2 Gorilla 76, Tabou Quadster 86, Fanatic Triwave 95, Starboard Kombatwave 96, F2 Stoke 115, JPFreeRace 125, Sails: Gaastra Poison 4.2, North Hero 4.2, North Ice 4.7, Simmer Icon 5.3, Gaastra Cross 6, Ezzy Elite 6.1, Tushingham Storm 6.5, Severne Turbo 7.5

nice house with horses, cats dogs, and bride. USA
    Since the topic is a sail on the skateboard , a long one. Fat wheels.

K4 Fins 4Boards TRI-sails Sailrepair

Noooo, use a regular short one, in order to get crazy small turning circles.

wear a good support for your knees while using skateboards.

I tried a friends long (40"?) cruiser which does help in automating transfer of weight between feet and tightening turns. Sure, you can practice same on windsurfer e.g. do 360s but need water, wind etc. I want an aid not a substitute.
    I bought a Miller surfskate where the front truck articulates in the horizontal as well as vertical plane, and unsure if that helps bottom turns but think it might help develop snappy top turns. Good fun playing anyway.