Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Navegante View Post
    There's a Witchcraft Sails Advert in this months Windsurf Mag
    So not really a freeloader of the back of the windsurfing industry/sport then?

I guess somebody might be owed an apology given earlier comments in this thread, but I won't hold my breath.

Basher, sorry to say it but you are one of the rudest people I've ever encountered on the internet (and that really is saying something). If this forum dies it will be largely down to you.

There's a Witchcraft Sails Advert in this months Windsurf Mag
    They also do take adverts in the new Windsurfing uk mag

40 48'N 14 26'E -Western Med - West South Atlantic
    cheers for the explanations boys!

Quote Originally Posted by monkeysurfer View Post
    So not really a freeloader of the back of the windsurfing industry/sport then?

I guess somebody might be owed an apology given earlier comments in this thread, but I won't hold my breath.

Basher, sorry to say it but you are one of the rudest people I've ever encountered on the internet (and that really is saying something). If this forum dies it will be largely down to you.

If you look at the history orchestrated threads and self promotion of witchcraft boards on this forum you might recognise what a freeloader is.

No adverts. No boards in our shops, no sponsored sailors, no event sponsorship, no brand fees paid to PWA etc.

We are in a different time now, but some of us haven't forgotten, and we still miss the magazines we once had. We also miss the shops that have gone.

There's a difference between being rude and telling it how it is. If this forum dies that will be down to a lot of things, including the loss of Boards mag and sites like Boardseeker. It won't be down to the people still prepared to put in the time and write about things. You will find a lot of windsurfers in local groups on Facebook nowadays, but you won't find much discussion about kit or other technical stuff. You might also struggle to find them, because of the way Facebook only shows you what it thinks you're already into.
    But you will find there are several other popular brands out there – the ones we all sail but which don't get a look in on here.

PS. If you want 'rude' then try the comments section on your local paper sites.
    Last edited by basher; 11th April 2018 at 03:41 PM.
    Now back in the UK.

nice house with horses, cats dogs, and bride. USA
    VAT on intelligence you would be rich.

K4 Fins 4Boards TRI-sails Sailrepair

nice house with horses, cats dogs, and bride. USA
    For the less informed ones:
    What was the problem with the reactor? Was is the successor to the Black Box?
    I have had my share of Starboard, have 2 still. The Black Box 105 I demoed for a day, it was and remains the worst board ever. It lasted ONE season then replaced, not the first of Starboards creations to go that route.

The best of baseball players dont hit home runs at every bat.

K4 Fins 4Boards TRI-sails Sailrepair

Quote Originally Posted by tooold2dance View Post
    The best of baseball players dont hit home runs at every bat.
    Because in the meantime they are shaping? (with there bat and thats how we created Phazers,bevels and channels???
    188x92kg 43y old, Supper/Windsurfer.

Witchcraft Flextail 104l + Witchcraft V4 86l HDD

2016/17 Hotsails KS3: 5.5+5.2+4.9+4.6+4.0+3.4 Ultra + Kauli + CAAS masts, AL360+ TL cont@ct booms lots of fins.

SUP Starboard 2015 Airborne 8.8x31.5x123l / Pro8.5x29x112l / Race14x25 / 2012 AST Coastrunner 14x28 / Gong9.4x29x135 Freak