Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    I think Duncan was referring to whatever brand name they change to as being weak in the short term. Certainly the North brand in windsurfing is not weak. It may be that only the Kite branding is at issue here given that Kiting is not sailing and therefore completely divorced from the main North brand.

Quote Originally Posted by mikerb View Post
    I think Duncan was referring to whatever brand name they change to as being weak in the short term. Certainly the North brand in windsurfing is not weak. It may be that only the Kite branding is at issue here given that Kiting is not sailing and therefore completely divorced from the main North brand.
    There's not much on the bush telegraph about North Sails Windsurfing save for the fact it's part and parcel of Boards & More and the Venture Capital Company that owns them has fallen out with the Venture Capital Company that owns the Brand name, so safe to say they're done as well, no more North Sails Windsurfing.. Unless of course the UK company that owns North Sails has other ideas, either way the Boards & More lot seem set on the Duotone tag and have registered it pretty much worldwide, expect an anouncement on July 1st.

well duo tone snowboards went the way of the dodo ... almost certainly for good reasons! I'm surprised they aren't backing the old Arrows brand... I'm maybe about to put my foot in it big time with you guys.... but, they were quite respected in the 90's weren't they?
    hostis humani generis

Can they not just use the ION brand name? That's known across a variety of sports?

What the hell is Duotone?

good point - ION is a solid brand!
    hostis humani generis

Yes I did mean twotone brand.
    2018 Sessions: Speed/Slalom 03, B&J/Wave 02, SUP/WindSUP 00
    2017 Sessions: Speed/Slalom 12, B&J/Wave 09, SUP/WindSUP 01
    2016 Sessions: Speed/Slalom 20, B&J/Wave 23, SUP/WindSUP 03