Error 404 | Boards | The UK's No.1 Windsurfing Magazine

Sorry...

Page Not Found

Please check to make sure the URL is correct, or contact us at support@boards.co.uk to let us know your issue, and we'll do our best to help.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    @Basher. Did you de-rig for your swim?
    What do others do? Whenever I've got caught out the wind has always filled in enough just before I have done anything drastic.
    I know swimming with the rig dragging is exhausting and I also know loosing the rig means you loose the big colored thing rescuers can spot.

Quote Originally Posted by Indaco View Post
    @Basher. Did you de-rig for your swim?
    What do others do? Whenever I've got caught out the wind has always filled in enough just before I have done anything drastic.
    I know swimming with the rig dragging is exhausting and I also know loosing the rig means you loose the big colored thing rescuers can spot.

I didn't de-rig but the sail was a 4.4 which floats easily so you can drag it with you on top of the water – as you swim with one arm and two legs.
    Now back in the UK.

Arrived at Hayling for 11 just after a squall which killed the wind for 1/2 hour. Had a look in Andy Biggs (the Severne Dyno looks interesting) then back to the beach just in time for the wind. 4.5 & 66L Moo was just right until about 3 by which time I would have needed my 4.0 & couldn't be bothered changing. No swell and the sea was very choppy, it was actually better with slightly less wind. A bit cold despite the sun.

Quote Originally Posted by Billyboy View Post
    First sail for 6 months!
    Ditto, arred at Camber late, a while after the wind returned after big raincloud drop. 4.2 + 72 quad was good for 4 or 5 runs, then the wind dropped totally so I went home. Great to get wet again.
    * -Scourge of the Seven Seas-*